- Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned.
- Engage in high-profile activity across strategic client groups.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers.
- Work with clients and determine the proper action plan in regards to the repair process
- Demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency. .
- Effectively manage time and activity.
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire CLC team.
- Provide Credit Updates to CLC partners and customers.
- Contact provided leads about being a CLC partner
- Data Entry using Credit Law Center CRM
- Must have at least 2 years of sales experience or customer service experience
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate and communicate in an engaging manner.
- Exceptional listening skills, with the ability to detect problem/risks.
- Superior customer focused approach at all times.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working in a team environment.
- Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, and a high level of detail.
- Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Computer literacy.
- Valid Drivers License
- High School diploma or GED.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year