This role will be very rewarding, you will be contacting existing clients and explaining how you can help them improve their success with our company at no cost to them. You will help educate consumers on how to identify potential violations of the FDCPA, FCRA and TCPA (training provided). 95% of your contact with the clients will be over the phone.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe CLC services, in order to educate current customers to ensure maximum success with our services.
- Explain our services and answer questions from customers.
- Record customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into CLC CRM.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and updates.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at times.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Highly Motivated Self Starter
- Minimum 80 outbound calls a day
- Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, and high level of detail
- Computer literacy
- Valid drivers license
- High School/GED
$30,000 to $40,000 base salary + incentives