Credit Protection USA is seeking a Credit Advisor to act in the capacity of client relations and customer success.
If your career consists of 2+ years in sales, mortgage, or credit — WE WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU TODAY!
Why work for Credit Protection USA? Because we are innovators! Our technology, tools, and business intelligence help dealers improve their customers buying power and we are first to the market with such product.
Credit Protection USA is uniquely passionate about what they do. Credit Protection USA offers an extensive benefits package for all of our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision. We expect a lot from our people, but we give a lot in return. If you love working in the sales, credit, or automotive industry and want to be an innovator and get your weekends back, then this may be the home for you!
- Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned.
- Engage in high-profile activity across strategic client groups.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers.
- Work with clients and determine the proper action plan in regards to the repair process
- Demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency. .
- Effectively manage time and activity.
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire CPU team.
- Provide Credit Updates to Dealerships and Customers
- Contact dealership provided leads about being a CPU partner
- Data Entry using Credit Protection USA CRM
- Must have at least 2 years of sales experience
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate and communicate in an engaging manner.
- Exceptional listening skills, with the ability to detect problem/risks.
- Superior customer-focused approach at all times.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working in a team environment.
- Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, and a high level of detail.
- Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Computer literacy.
- Valid Drivers License
- High School diploma or GED.