Credit Protection USA is seeking a Performance Manager to act in the capacity of a client relations and customer success.If your career consists of 4+ years working as a General Manager,General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Finance Manager, or Proven Salesperson, within the retail automotive space — WE WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU TODAY! Long term this will be a remote position however will require to be in the office based in Lee’s Summit Missouri for a few months. Preferred lives locally in Kansas City area & requires automotive experience. This position also requires travel to automotive dealerships nationwide and automotive events. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a lot of industry knowledge, and wants their weekends back. This is a salary plus commission job based off Performance on maintaining a good relationship with automotive dealerships and meeting set requirements, set by Credit Protection USA.
Why work for Credit Protection USA? Because we are innovators! Our technology, tools and business intelligence help dealers improve their customers buying power and we are first to the market with such product.
Credit Protection USA is uniquely passionate about what they do. Credit Protection USA offers an extensive benefits package for all of our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, and paid time off. We expect a lot from our people, but we give a lot in return. If you love working in the automotive industry and want to be an innovator, then this may be the home for you!
· Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned.
· Engage in high-profile activity across strategic client groups.
· Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker.
· Work with ‘at risk’ clients and determine the proper action plan.
· Demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency.
· Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order to achieve results.
· Closely monitor system ‘red flags’ and emergencies with clients, taking immediate action at all times.
· Implement Credit Protection USA “Best Practice” processes into dealer current processes
· Continually work on the turnaround ‘cancelled’ accounts.
· Effectively manage time and activity.
· Actively participate in product development/enhancement review sessions to continue in development as Credit Protection grows.
· Travel to clients, allowing for maximum time with all clients and maximum client reach.
· Work with new PM team members as required as a mentor.
· Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire PM team.
· Must have at least 4 years of retail automotive management experience in a dealership, as well as the ability to work successfully with all levels of a dealership.
· Outstanding relationship management capabilities, interpersonal, and communication skills.
· Ability to articulate and communicate in an engaging manner.
· Exceptional listening skills, with the ability to detect problem/risks.
· Superior customer focused approach at all times.
· Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working in a team environment.
· Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, and a high level of detail.
· Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management Systems.
· Computer literacy.
· High School diploma or GED.
Job Type: Full-time Salary Type: Base + Commission