Credit Law Center is seeking a Insurance Producer for Independent Agency
Credit Law Center is looking for a highly motivated, very knowledgeable Insurance Producer in the Greater Kansas City area. Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience and be licensed in both Missouri and Kansas. Leads will be almost limitless and this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right person. We at Credit Law Center ask a lot from our people, but we give a lot in return. With a competitive pay plan, paid time off, and medical/eye/dental coverages &401k. On top of that Credit Law Center provides a great family culture and a relatively laid back atmosphere, unlike some of the corporate companies in the industry.
If you are looking for a fresh start or an opportunity with a limitless ceiling, then this job may be for you.
- Insurance Sales Representative Requirements
- Minimum 2 years sales experience REQUIRED
- Must have a strong will to earn money
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate and communicate in an engaging manner.
- Exceptional listening skills, with the ability to detect problem/risks.
- Superior customer focused approach at all times.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working in a team environment.
- Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, and a high level of detail.
- Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Computer literacy.
- Valid Drivers License
- High School diploma or GED.
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Hit Monthly Quota
- Calling, presenting and selling Insurance products
- Conducting outgoing prospecting sales calls from given leads
- Ability to perform client focused needs analysis meetings
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations with sales
- Setting sales goals with an action plan
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
Insurance Sales Representative Benefits
- $20,000 Annual Salary and Commission
- Health Benefits Coverage provided
- Paid Vacation, PTO days included
- Paid Training
- Prospecting & Leads Paid by the Agency on your behalf.
- Opportunity to advance within Agency