Credit Law Center is seeking career minded sales associates to act in the capacity of “Credit Analyst”.
Credit Law Center is a law firm located in Lees Summit Mo. Our consumer rights law firm has over 70 employees working every day to improve the buying power of our clients. We work with partners from many different industries to help their clients achieve their financial goals. Our firm is growing rapidly and our business has doubled each of the last 3 years.
Why work for Credit Law Center? Because we are innovators! Our technology, tools and business intelligence help automobile dealers, banks, and mortgage companies improve their customers buying power and we are first to the market with such product. Credit Law Center is uniquely passionate about what they do. Credit Law Center offers an extensive benefits package for all of our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision. We expect a lot from our people, but we give a lot in return. If you love working in the sales, credit, or automotive industry and want to be an innovator and get your weekends back, then this may be the home for you.
- Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned.
- Engage in high-profile activity across strategic client groups.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers.
- Work with clients and determine the proper action plan in regards to the repair process
- Demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency.
- Effectively manage time and activity.
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire CLC team.
- Provide Credit Updates to CLC partners and customers.
- Contact provided leads about being a CLC partner
- Data Entry using Credit Law Center CRM
- Must have at least 2 years of sales experience
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate and communicate in an engaging manner.
- Exceptional listening skills, with the ability to detect problem/risks.
- Superior customer focused approach at all times.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working in a team environment.
- Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, and a high level of detail.
- Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Computer literacy.
- Valid Drivers License
- High School diploma or GED.