Credit Law Center is seeking Sales people – Client Relation- person to act in the capacity of client relations and customer success
If your career consists of 2+ years in sales, automotive, business development, mortgage, or credit industry — WE WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU TODAY! If you don’t have sales experience but have the desire to be the best we would be interested in you too. Contact us today.
Credit Law Center is uniquely passionate about what we do.
Our core values are:
1) Provide exceptional customer service
3) Always motivate others to do and be their best
4) A commitment to innovation and excellence.
Our purpose is to improve our clients buying power.
Credit Law Center offers an extensive benefits package for all of our full-time employees; including medical, dental, vision and 401k. We expect a lot from our people, but we give a lot in return. If you enjoy working in a sales environment and not be limited in the amount of money you can make, this job is for you.
Pay & Culture: Hourly rate plus commission. Our culture is fast, efficient and evolving. We are a growing company with a family-like environment that likes to have fun and produce at the same time. Our culture allows us to be one of the fastest growing companies in Kansas City.
- Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned.
- Engage in high-profile activity across strategic client groups.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers.
- Work with clients and determine the proper action plan in regards to the repair process
- Demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency.
- Effectively manage time and activity.
- Provide Credit Updates to customers
- Data Entry