Credit Law Center is seeking a Full Stack Developer to assist in an already existing product created called DealXChange. DealXChange is a credit repair lead management tool created from scratch. We are looking for someone to help build a data importer as well as expand on widget creation and advanced reporting tool. There are additional projects that will be available to do, such as feature request, security and supporting the software. Q/A will also be a daily activity on changes made in various environments.
Credit Law Center prefers the candidate to be local and available to come to the office in Lee’s Summit Missouri. The candidate will work with a small team of project managers in order to set and hit project deadlines. Credit Law Center prefers a full time in house developer, but is open to project work by contractor for right person.
Why work for Credit Law Center? Because we are innovators! Our technology, tools and business intelligence help dealers & mortgage companies improve their customers buying power and we are first to the market with such product.
What You Need for this Position
- Full Stack Development
· Create and maintain a highly scalable database using the best technology
· Create and maintain an API that front end apps can communicate with
· Integrate with several third party API data providers
· Ensure optimal data integrity, accuracy and security
· Help with maintenance of virtual servers
What you’ll need.
· Strong relational database skills
· Experience with build tools and process
· Experience writing unit tests and data reporting
What’s in it for you?
· Be one of the first developers in a fast-growing, smart and innovative company